The firm provides legal support to many of the largest and leading companies in the Israeli economy in all of their ongoing tax matters in Israel and abroad, and also represents taxpayers in complex disputes with the tax authorities.
The firm’s team provides legal tax representation adapted to client’s needs, based on its many years of experience and expertise, including the creation of effective tax structures and the development of strategies for the prevention or reduction of tax liabilities.
Amongst other things, the firm provides ongoing legal counsel in a variety of derivative activities, including:
- Management of deliberations over tax assessments
- Management of appeal proceedings in court
- Providing tax opinions
- Obtaining pre-ruling tax decisions from the tax authorities
- Handling of modifying in companies structure
- Voluntary disclosure procedures
- Consulting for foreign residents
- Taxation of non – profit institutions and financial institutions
- Tax advice in relation to activity through trusts.
- Taxation of employee compensation plans
- Taxation of private equity funds